Alphabet Craft Ideas:
With so many alphabet craft items available
learning the alphabet has never been so much fun! Here are some ideas how to
use crafts in your alphabet lessons at home or school:
- Buy Alphabet Beads and get your students to make their own Alphabet Necklace - Key Ring - Bracelet.
- Make an A-Z bead snake - threaded onto a string. Teach them the Alphabet Song and point to each bead as they sing.
- Stencil an alphabet freize around their bedroom, classroom or onto a piece of furniture or lampshade.
- Use Alphabet Stencils in your art lessons - just use a sponge on art paper.
- Make tactile letters - use glue to stencil letters onto paper or card and cover with sand or glitter.
- Sew Alphabet Buttons onto clothes or gym bags. I love the idea of sewing 26 alphabet buttons onto a plain jumper or library bag!
- Use Alphabet Rubber Stamps to make decorative cards or bookmarks.
- Make some Alphabet Cookies - using letter cutters - or use with playdough.
- Make your own Alphabet Books with beads, stencils, rubber stamps etc